The Director of Jewish Life will:
- Supervise the Jewish component of each program
- Plan and lead Shabbat services on Friday night and Saturday morning
- Create Jewish ritual traditions throughout the summer along with the director
- Serve as the liaison to faculty (visiting clergy and educators)
- Develop Jewish educational curriculum in conjunction with year-round staff before the summer starts.
- Have a passion for science and technology as well as Judaism in order to bring an immersive Jewish experience to campers whose interests lie in science and technology
- Be a senior leadership member of camp