Still looking for: Video Game Design and Environmental Science
A lead instructor will:
- Be a positive role model who enjoys being with and providing guidance to children.
- Possess mastery of their respective field in a professional setting and have professional teaching experience in an high school, middle school or elementary school setting (robotics, video game design, digital media production, and environmental science). Qualified applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or advanced degree along with experience in their respective field.
- Teach a two-week intensive workshop, providing instruction to a variety of age groups and skill abilities.
- Teach a shorter version of the workshop as an elective course for other campers.
- Understand the nature of camp life and have the ability to adjust plans accordingly and maintain a level of flexibility is crucial.
- Help develop the curriculum in their specific area, which may work prior to the summer.
- See themselves as members of the greater camp community and participate in activities beyond science and technology teaching responsibilities.