Still looking for: Video Game Design and Environmental Science
A lead instructor will:
- Be a positive role model who enjoys being with and providing guidance to children.
- Possess mastery of their respective field in a professional setting and have professional teaching experience in a high school, middle school or elementary school setting (robotics, video game design, digital media production, and environmental science). Qualified applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree or advanced degree along with experience in their respective field.
- Teach a two-week intensive workshop, providing instruction to a variety of age groups and skill abilities.
- Teach a shorter version of the workshop as an elective course for other campers.
- Understand the nature of camp life and have the ability to adjust plans accordingly and maintain a level of flexibility is crucial.
- Help develop the curriculum in their specific area, which may work prior to the summer.
- See themselves as members of the greater camp community and participate in activities beyond science and technology teaching responsibilities.