Office Staff will:
- Ensure that the office is organized and runs smoothly by coordinating and track delivery and sending of packages to campers and staff
- Ensure proper filing of documents, answering the phone and responding to emails
- Remain in frequent and open communication with all staff members.
- Collect and communicate important information (both print and verbal announcements) to staff & campers so that people are informed and recognize the office as a ‘centralized information hub’ where they can go with questions.
- Respond to calls from members of the public – e.g. families and congregations – promptly and courteously.
- Have advanced computer literacy and be knowledgeable in operation of word processing, spreadsheet, Microsoft Outlook, and database programs, and a basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping.